- With its potato color and Astroturf feel, the unpeeled kiwifruit doesn't give a clue to the bright green sunburst inside. It tastes like strawberry and honeydew melon. And the seeds are the pleasant, disappear-on-contact kind, not the stick-in-your-teeth kind. You can eat the skin, but we prefer to peel it.Origin
USA, Italy, Chile and New ZealandSeasonKiwi Season: All Year
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.49Save! 2 for $3.00
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- Lychee Fruit6oz$5.99/pkgSave! 2 for $10.00
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00