FreshDirect Sugar Snap Peas in Microwavable Bag
- Sugar snaps are a cross between snow peas and green peas. Like a great kid, they inherited the good parts of both sides of the family. They are as sweet as young green peas and as crisp and tender as snow peas. Somewhere along the way, they also acquired a little bit of pecan flavor that makes them stand out in a stir-fry. A great source of vitamin C, sugar snaps also make a great low-fat snack.Heating Instructions
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 - 4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Sugar Snap Peas.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $3.99/2pkSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Green Beans1lb$1.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$1.99/ea
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00