- The tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Origin
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.992 for $4.00
$2.99Any 2 Tropical Fruit for $4.00
- $1.29/ea4 for $4.00
$4.99Any 2 Tropical Fruit for $4.00
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$7.99/ea
$8.992 for $15.00
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.99/ea
- Gala Apples, Case18-22ct$29.99/ea
- Honeycrisp Apples, Case50-56ct$99.99/ea
$3.992 for $6.00