- Extremely crisp and dense with a fine-grained flesh, the Pink Lady apple has a pleasantly tart flavor and natural sweetness. While it's excellent for baking, this apple is also a smart choice for salads, as it tends to be resistant to browning. The attractive, bi-colored fruit is generally medium-sized and conical-shaped, making it perfect to pack for a midday snack.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Pink Lady® Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Asparagus1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, 1.3lbs$5.99/ea
- $4.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $1.09/ea3 for $3.00