- Extremely crisp and dense with a fine-grained flesh, the Pink Lady apple has a pleasantly tart flavor and natural sweetness. While it's excellent for baking, this apple is also a smart choice for salads, as it tends to be resistant to browning. The attractive, bi-colored fruit is generally medium-sized and conical-shaped, making it perfect to pack for a midday snack.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Pink Lady® Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Driscoll'sBlackberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00