- Extremely crisp and dense with a fine-grained flesh, the Pink Lady apple has a pleasantly tart flavor and natural sweetness. While it's excellent for baking, this apple is also a smart choice for salads, as it tends to be resistant to browning. The attractive, bi-colored fruit is generally medium-sized and conical-shaped, making it perfect to pack for a midday snack.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Pink Lady® Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb$3.50/lb for 2lb or more
$4.992 for $5.00
- Pell Family FarmLocal Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $11.00
- $8.99/eaabout $6.89/lb
- $1.29/ea4 for $5.00
- Family Tree FarmsOrganic Desert Queen Figsapprox. 8oz$3.50/ea
- $8.99/eaabout $4.50/lb
$4.992 for $7.00
- NaturipeMighty Blues Blueberriesapprox. 9oz$5.99/ea
$6.992 for $10.00