- When you think "convenience food," broccoli may not be what springs to mind. But these trimmed crowns are ready for you to chop to your liking for your favorite dish. Just give them a quick rinse first and then they're ready to be steamed, boiled or dipped into ranch dressing.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Broccoli How much should I buy?1lb makes about 3 servings
FreshDirect Broccoli Florets
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectWhite Cauliflower Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.49/ea2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea2 for $1.50
- Snipped Green Beans in Microwavable Bagapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.49/lb