- You simply will not find a cold cut like this cooked ham. The entire preparation starts off with a fresh ham that's deboned and trimmed of fat. After a light curing process, the ham is roasted — not smoked. The result of this careful preparation is a ham full of rich, naturally sweet flavor and incredible texture. Slice it thin for the best ham & Swiss sandwich, slice it thick and add it to soups, salads or heat in a pan for a quick entrée.
Ham Cured With: Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. Ham Rating
FreshDirect Cooked Off the Bone Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $8.99/lb$2.25
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6.00
- 0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea