- We use this dough as the basis for our delightful thin-crust pizzas, but it's considerably more adaptable than that. For pizza, we recommend rolling it out to 12" to make a pie that serves four. Roll it out in smaller discs and you can use them fresh out of the oven for steaming hot-filled wraps. Keep the leftovers for cold cut wraps later in the week, or cut them into wedges to dip into hummus.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
- Allow dough to rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, or aluminum foil over the middle rack of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking.
- Add toppings if desired.
- Carefully transfer dough to preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- Carefully remove from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Dough (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast).
FreshDirect Pizza Dough, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectWhole-Wheat Pizza Dough, Frozen4ct, 8oz ea$8.99/ea($4.50/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/bnc
- 0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea