FreshDirect Pizza Dough, Frozen
- We use this dough as the basis for our delightful thin-crust pizzas, but it's considerably more adaptable than that. For pizza, we recommend rolling it out to 12" to make a pie that serves four. Roll it out in smaller discs and you can use them fresh out of the oven for steaming hot-filled wraps. Keep the leftovers for cold cut wraps later in the week, or cut them into wedges to dip into hummus.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
- Allow dough to rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, or aluminum foil over the middle rack of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking.
- Add toppings if desired.
- Carefully transfer dough to preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- Carefully remove from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
Dough (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Andrew & EverettFancy Shredded Italian Blend (Mozzarella, Provolone, Asiago, Parmesan, and Romano)7oz$4.49/ea
- FreshDirectWhole-Wheat Pizza Dough, Frozen4pcs, 8oz ea$8.99/eaAny 2 varieties for $12.00Mix'n'Match
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00