- Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce is brewed exactly the same way as all-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce. However, after the fermentation process is completed, approximately 40% of the salt is removed. Although there is less sodium, all the flavor and quality characteristics remain because it is aged before extracting the salt. However, to maintain this full flavor, we recommend using it during the latter stage of cooking in braising sauces, soups and stews, vegetables or stir-frys. (from Kikkoman)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate.
Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.59/ea($4.79/pt)
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
$2.992 for $4.50($2.15/pt)
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- Ginger Root6oz$2.99/ea