Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
- Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce is brewed exactly the same way as all-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce. However, after the fermentation process is completed, approximately 40% of the salt is removed. Although there is less sodium, all the flavor and quality characteristics remain because it is aged before extracting the salt. However, to maintain this full flavor, we recommend using it during the latter stage of cooking in braising sauces, soups and stews, vegetables or stir-frys. (from Kikkoman)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.19/ea($4.25/pt)
- Grape Tomatoes16oz$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/ea
- $1.79/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- Ginger Root6oz$2.99/ea
- $0.39/eaSave! 3 for $0.99