- 4 star quality represents the youngest balsamic made at our plant. It is typically a dark brunette colour with an intense aroma from the grapes. Its pungent quality adds a balance of sweet and sour flavour to salads and grilled vegetables. It is commonly simmered over low heat to create a wonderful reduction for meats, roast chicken and vegetables. (from De Nigris)BrandAbout De Nigris
Balsamic Vinegar, Sulfites.
De Nigris Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 4 Star
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$2.99/ea
- Basilbunch, approx. 4-6oz$2.29/ea
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00