Bison Sirloin Tip Steak
- Skinless chicken, extra lean burgers and steaks — have you been there, done that? If you're health-conscious, but not willing to sacrifice great flavor, TenderBison is the meat for you. We invite you to re-ignite your taste buds and whittle your waistline away!
Bison is lower in fat, calories and cholesterol than skinless chicken, pork, lamb and beef. It has 30% more protein and is higher in iron content than other red meat. It's somewhat sweet in taste — and melt-in-your-mouth tender juicy. Bison is the original, healthy red meat. Delicious and nutritious. (from TenderBison)Claims
We're proud to partner with TenderBison (formerly known as the North American Bison Cooperative), a 330-member coalition of ranchers from the United States and Canada dedicated to raising bison naturally and humanely. All bison are raised without hormones or antibiotics, and each animal can be traced back to the ranch on which it was born. Headquartered on the Great Plains of North Dakota, TenderBison is committed to building long-term relationships with the independent ranchers with whom they partner. For all the ranchers, sustainability comes before anything else, ensuring the legacy and future of not only their farms, but the animals they raise.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- All Natural
100% Bison (Buffalo)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Beans1lb$2.49/ea
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$4.99/ea
$3.79Save! 2 for $4.00
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.2lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Gala Apples4pk$4.99/ea
- Organic Cauliflower1.5lbs$5.99/ea
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Farm 10oz salads for $10.00Mix'n'Match