- Also known as the Idaho potato. Russet potatoes are starchy with low moisture content, making for fluffy, picture-perfect baked potatoes or french fries. Russets won't hold their shape after cooking (avoid using them for potato salads or gratins), but they mash up very nicely with a little butter and heavy cream. The Russet's firm, brown peel makes for crisp stuffed 'tater skins too!Origin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Organic Onions2lbs, 6-8 per bag$5.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsWhite Cauliflowerapprox 1.5lbs$5.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$1.99/ea
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00