- Also known as the Idaho potato. Russet potatoes are starchy with low moisture content, making for fluffy, picture-perfect baked potatoes or french fries. Russets won't hold their shape after cooking (avoid using them for potato salads or gratins), but they mash up very nicely with a little butter and heavy cream. The Russet's firm, brown peel makes for crisp stuffed 'tater skins too!Origin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Organic Onions2lbs, 6-8 per bag$3.99/ea
- $2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- $0.99/eaSave! 5 for $4.50
- Ocean Mist FarmsWhite Cauliflowerapprox 2.5lbs$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc