- Think of a ripe apple minus the tartness and you've got the sweet taste and snappy texture of baby carrots. These are one of our favorite food inventions. Small children, even hard-to-please ones, love them. They are good low-calorie snacks for grownups too, and we have yet to taste a creamy dip that doesn't dress up these little guys.Claims
Certified Organic Carrots.
Cal-Organic Organic Baby Carrots
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.79Any 2 Hummus for $6.00
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea2 for $5.00