- Think of a ripe apple minus the tartness and you've got the sweet taste and snappy texture of baby carrots. These are one of our favorite food inventions. Small children, even hard-to-please ones, love them. They are good low-calorie snacks for grownups too, and we have yet to taste a creamy dip that doesn't dress up these little guys.Claims
Certified Organic Carrots.
Cal-Organic Organic Baby Carrots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $6.00
- Gala Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.29/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea2 for $4.00