- Q Tonic is from Brooklyn. And it is a vastly superior tonic water. It tastes clean and crisp, as tonic water was intended, with a quick sharpness and a gently rounded sweetness.
Unlike other tonic waters, Q Tonic is made with:
- Hand-picked quinine from the Peruvian Andes
- Organic agave as the sweetener
- 60% fewer calories than regular tonic water
- All natural ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 85% lower glycemic rating than other tonic waters
Q Tonic is a perfect match for top shelf spirits. It is proudly served at many of NYC's very best restaurants and cocktail lounges.
(from Q Tonic)
Carbonated Water, Organic Agave, Natural Bitters Handpicked Quinine, Citric Acid.
Q Tonic, A Spectacular Tonic Water, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.992 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
$6.992 for $10.00
$4.99Any 2 Kiss Melons for $7.00
- Gala Apples, Case18-22ct$29.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Tropical Fruit for $4.00
$3.992 for $5.00
- Red Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$59.99/ea
- Honeycrisp Apples, Case50-56ct$99.99/ea
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $13.00
- $7.99/eaabout $4.65/lb
- Fresh Black Mission Figs12oz, approx 12ct$7.99/pkg
$2.99Any 2 Tropical Fruit for $4.00