- Q Tonic is from Brooklyn. And it is a vastly superior tonic water. It tastes clean and crisp, as tonic water was intended, with a quick sharpness and a gently rounded sweetness.
Unlike other tonic waters, Q Tonic is made with:
- Hand-picked quinine from the Peruvian Andes
- Organic agave as the sweetener
- 60% fewer calories than regular tonic water
- All natural ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 85% lower glycemic rating than other tonic waters
Q Tonic is a perfect match for top shelf spirits. It is proudly served at many of NYC's very best restaurants and cocktail lounges.
(from Q Tonic)
Carbonated Water, Organic Agave, Natural Bitters Handpicked Quinine, Citric Acid.
Q Tonic, A Spectacular Tonic Water, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
$6.992 for $10.00
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $13.00
- $7.99/eaabout $6.12/lb
$2.99Any 2 Tropical Fruit for $4.00
- $3.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea
- $7.99/eaabout $4.65/lb
- $4.99/ea2 for $8.00