- Q Tonic is from Brooklyn. And it is a vastly superior tonic water. It tastes clean and crisp, as tonic water was intended, with a quick sharpness and a gently rounded sweetness.
Unlike other tonic waters, Q Tonic is made with:
- Hand-picked quinine from the Peruvian Andes
- Organic agave as the sweetener
- 60% fewer calories than regular tonic water
- All natural ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 85% lower glycemic rating than other tonic waters
Q Tonic is a perfect match for top shelf spirits. It is proudly served at many of NYC's very best restaurants and cocktail lounges.
(from Q Tonic)
Carbonated Water, Organic Agave, Natural Bitters Handpicked Quinine, Citric Acid.
Q Tonic, A Superior Tonic Water
Like That? You'll Love This.
- QTonic, A Superior Tonic Water4ct, 8fl oz ea$7.99/ea($4.00/pt)
- Fever-TreePremium Indian Tonic Water4ct, 6.8fl oz ea$6.99/ea($4.11/pt)
- Fever-TreeNaturally Light Indian Tonic Water4ct, 6.8fl oz ea$6.99/ea($4.11/pt)
- QGinger, A Superior Ginger Ale4ct, 8fl oz ea$7.99/ea($4.00/pt)
- Fever-TreeSpring Club Soda (Made with Pure Spring Water)4ct, 6.8fl oz ea$6.99/ea($4.11/pt)