- Q Tonic is from Brooklyn. And it is a vastly superior tonic water. It tastes clean and crisp, as tonic water was intended, with a quick sharpness and a gently rounded sweetness.
Unlike other tonic waters, Q Tonic is made with:
- Hand-picked quinine from the Peruvian Andes
- Organic agave as the sweetener
- 60% fewer calories than regular tonic water
- All natural ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 85% lower glycemic rating than other tonic waters
Q Tonic is a perfect match for top shelf spirits. It is proudly served at many of NYC's very best restaurants and cocktail lounges.
(from Q Tonic)
Carbonated Water, Organic Agave, Natural Bitters Handpicked Quinine, Citric Acid.
Q Tonic, A Spectacular Tonic Water, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- QTonic, A Spectacular Tonic Water, Glass Bottles4ct, 6.7fl oz ea$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$2.79/ea
- $4.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Family Tree FarmsSatsuma Mandarinsapprox. 3lb pk$7.99/ea
- Gala Apples, Case18-22ct$29.99/ea
$3.992 for $6.00
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$2.49/ea