All-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce is traditionally brewed from wheat, soybeans, water and salt. Like fine wine, Kikkoman Soy Sauce is aged for several months to develop its characteristic rich, yet mellow flavor, appetizing aroma and distinctive reddish-brown color. Besides using it in traditional Asian dishes, try it in mainstream American foods, classic Mediterranean dishes or exotic Caribbean cuisine. (from Kikkoman)
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate Less Than 1/10 of 1% As A Preservative.
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.69/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- Yellow Organic Onions2lbs, 6-8 per bag$3.99/ea
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.59/ea($4.79/pt)
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00