All-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce is traditionally brewed from wheat, soybeans, water and salt. Like fine wine, Kikkoman Soy Sauce is aged for several months to develop its characteristic rich, yet mellow flavor, appetizing aroma and distinctive reddish-brown color. Besides using it in traditional Asian dishes, try it in mainstream American foods, classic Mediterranean dishes or exotic Caribbean cuisine. (from Kikkoman)
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate Less Than 1/10 of 1% As A Preservative.
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$0.99/ea
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.19/ea($4.25/pt)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea