All-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce is traditionally brewed from wheat, soybeans, water and salt. Like fine wine, Kikkoman Soy Sauce is aged for several months to develop its characteristic rich, yet mellow flavor, appetizing aroma and distinctive reddish-brown color. Besides using it in traditional Asian dishes, try it in mainstream American foods, classic Mediterranean dishes or exotic Caribbean cuisine. (from Kikkoman)
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate Less Than 1/10 of 1% As A Preservative.
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.29/ea
- $1.99/ea2 for $3.00
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.59/ea($4.79/pt)
- $0.79/ea4 for $3.00
- Yellow Organic Onions2lbs, 6-8 per bag$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00