Kikkoman Soy Sauce
All-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce is traditionally brewed from wheat, soybeans, water and salt. Like fine wine, Kikkoman Soy Sauce is aged for several months to develop its characteristic rich, yet mellow flavor, appetizing aroma and distinctive reddish-brown color. Besides using it in traditional Asian dishes, try it in mainstream American foods, classic Mediterranean dishes or exotic Caribbean cuisine. (from Kikkoman)
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate Less Than 1/10 of 1% As A Preservative.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.19/ea($4.25/pt)
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- $2.49/eaSave! 4 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00