Light, fresh tasting and stable at high temperatures, Bertolli Extra Light is the perfect olive oil to replace vegetable oils for use in baking and frying. (from Bertolli)
Country of origin: Italy
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
Olive Oil Composed Or Refined Olive Oils And Virgin Olive Oils.
Bertolli Extra Light Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb$7.49/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea2 for $1.50
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea