This cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil originates from west and central regions of Sicily, namely: Partanna, Castelvetrano, Giuliana, Chiusa Sclafani, Valderice, Buseto and Castelluzzo. Frantoia's distinct and decisive character starts from its aroma: the delicate and fruity flavour reminiscent of fresh olives and ends with a pleasant aftertaste of sweet almonds. (from Frantoia)
Country of origin: Italy
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Frantoia Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.99/eaSave! 4 for $3.60
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$15.49/cs
$16.49Save! $12.00/cs for 2cs or more($1.94/ct)
- Italian Parsleybunch$1.99/ea
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Case15ct, 25.3fl oz ea$26.49/cs($1.12/pt)
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00