This cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil originates from west and central regions of Sicily, namely: Partanna, Castelvetrano, Giuliana, Chiusa Sclafani, Valderice, Buseto and Castelluzzo. Frantoia's distinct and decisive character starts from its aroma: the delicate and fruity flavour reminiscent of fresh olives and ends with a pleasant aftertaste of sweet almonds. (from Frantoia)
Country of origin: Italy
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Frantoia Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- 0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Glass Bottles15ct, 25.3fl oz ea$24.99/cs
- Basilbunch, approx. 4-6oz$2.29/ea
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00